PCM Brokers is a leading provider of financial services since 2007. PCM Brokers provides world class online trading services of commodities, currencies and shares indices in form of futures, spot, CFD and options contracts that are possible to be delivered physically.
A wide range of highly competitive financial instruments are available to trade through PCM Brokers and on their state-of-the-art electronic systems.
Gold, Silver, Copper, Oil, Platinum, Palladium … from commodities and Euro, Pound, Japanese Yen, Swiss Franc, Indian Rupees, Chinese Yuan, Russian Ruble … from currencies are some of the instruments available for trading with PCM Brokers.
Account types that PCM Brokers are licensed to offer clients include those who trade their own accounts and the ones who prefer to have their accounts traded by PCM Brokers or their own choice of account manager both online and via their 24 hours order desk over the phone.
All markets in the world are tradeable on PCM Brokers Meta trader 4 trading platform using their own bridge technology. PCM Brokers also provide other brokers with clearing and white labeled trading platforms as well as liquidly, API and high frequency trading.
PCM Brokers encourage scalping, news trading, auto-trading and assists clients with free real-time news, free in-depth analysis and charting tools and free mobile apps as well as many other top of the range technology solutions.
Clients’ money is insured up to 1.5 Million $ by Emirates Insurance.
PCM Brokers is:
- A fully licensed and regulated brokerage and clearing house since 2007 with offices in Dubai, United Kingdom, Canada and Mauritius.
- They are based in Dubai, which provides Tax Free environment for all.
- The only broker in the world that provides access to trade Dubai Gold and Commodities Exchange (DGCX) and other Futures and Spot markets on the award winning Meta Trader 4 platform.
- Proud corporate member of Dubai Gold and Commodities Exchange (DGCX), the only commodities and currencies futures and options exchange in the Middle East.
- Licensed and regulated by Emirates Securities and Commodities Authority (ESCA).
- PCM Brokers are regulated by FSC as part of the IOSCO (International Organization of Securities Commissions)
- PCM stands for Precision, Clarity and Mindfulness. PCM Brokers is an ISO 9001:2008 certified broker and that’s how they guaranty those qualities.
- A zero-risk broker with no house trades and no market making activity, assuring highest security for clients’ funds supported with ultimate clarity.
- One of the fastest growing brokers in the world with attractive Return on Investment (ROI) per annum rates during the past 6 years.
PCM Brokers CLIENTS ARE
- Traders who take advantage of market price movements, enjoying impressive profits and high return rates utilizing attractive terms such as capital leverage that PCM Brokers extends to their clients.
- Merchants and businessmen who need to stabilize the profit of their business by insuring that undesirable price movements of commodities and change in the conversion rate of currency pairs, hedge themselves with them.
- Professional traders who execute multi-legged strategies and enjoy low-risk profits taking advantage of small deviations in the price of a commodity or a currency pair in different markets.
- Those who intend to give or take physical delivery of commodities and currencies.